You can help the establishment and success of the trust by contributing in any of the ways listed below.
- Join Alumni and Supporter Membership by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to be a graduate of the University of Cape Town, or from South Africa. You need share the objectives of assisting financially disadvantaged students to attent UCT.
- Network with other UCT alumni and supporters and encourage them to join the Australian data base
- update your contact details on the University of Cape town’s alumni data base at www.uct.ac.za/dad/alumni/update/alumni/
- attend local alumni chapter meetings
- establish a new alumni chapter
- organise a fundraising event
- offer an event venue
- donate to UCT Australian Trust, ABN 16316957875. Call Ruth Thornton on 0414224494. Cheques should be made to “UCT Australian Trust” and sent to Ruth Thornton, PO Box 785, Avalon, NSW 2107. Direct funds transfer can be made to: Westpac; BSB 032044; Acct 303552.
- make a bequest to UCT Australian Trust in your will. Contact Lenore Plummer for details on 0416034971.